Monday, November 14, 2011

Getting Ready for Thanksgiving!!!

Whewwwww....its been crazy busy around here...with what...I don't even know but I feel like I'm just going, going, going!! Ever feel like that??

Thanksgiving this year is at my house and I am pretty excited about it!! Someday...my Whole Family will be together for the Holidays and that will be pretty incredible...but this year both of my Sisters will be travelling here and that makes me happy, happy, happy! I'm hoping for a fun, relaxing...family love fest!! {Hoping, Hoping, Hoping!}

I decided I wanted to put out a few favors this year and so I made little pockets with candies in them....Butterscotch sticks and Ghirardelli squares...Yum! I think I only have to make 5 more and I'm done!!! I downloaded the Free {Yay and Thanks!!} tags here at Shingdig Parties and here at Hostess with the Mostess! They were the perfect little tags for these bags!

The goal will be to have a bowl of cute papers and pens available and have everyone write something nice about each person and tuck the notes into that persons pocket....Then they can take their pocket and read all the little notes inside!! Fun!!

I'm hoping everyone will want to take part....what a happy thing to take home with you! Little love notes from people who love you and you love! I can see a mini album coming on.....

I've also decided to give some sweet sticks out to the Kids..and a few adults{kids}!! I love these candies on a stick! Gummies, lace, licorice, Cinnamon squares, lemons, peach O's...all fun fall colors... and they are so yummy...I know for sure because I've already eaten one!! Bad.

So that's what I've been up to...how about you?!! Do you have some fun Thanksgiving Traditions that you would like to share?
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails