Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Home Again...Home Again....

Well...I'm back...seems like I was gone a long while and I'm glad to be home!! This trip did have a purpose....Burying my Mum and Dad in their final resting place and while that wasn't that fun and is highly unrecommended, I did really enjoyed seeing my Family even if I did have to take a little baby prop plane on the last leg of the trip to get there....

I stayed "Up Country" where fond lifelong memories have always been made....Its hard to have a bad day when you slip into the pool in the middle of the woods and lookout onto the water below.....

equally as hard to complain about nature making its way straight to you...fawns in tow....

Larry the Lobster was in rich supply....we had several nights of lobster feeds and I managed to eat 4+ this week!!! I'm sure I've gained a dozen or so pounds....

I had fun looking for Inuksuks....Kinda of like Where's Waldo in rock formation...I found this one on the side of the highway heading toward the ferry. They are very fun and their story is equally interesting.

Its always sad to say goodbye...to my Parents who have now been placed in their eternal home, to my Family who I never see enough of and to a place that I just love to visit.....but am thankful for the time I got with all of them and coming home is never a bad thing!!!

I was thinking about my trip and everything we did...and coming home to a Family I missed and adore and thought about what Wednesdays Words should be and the only thing I could think of was simply this....

Photo source : The Wheatfield

Have a Super Day!!! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Couldn't have said it any better myself, Coll... :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails