Monday, August 29, 2011

Big Day Tomorrow!

I guess its already today since its after midnight! I just finished these little cookie treats that I'm going to pop into the girls lunches tomorrow for their first day of school!! When I saw these printables on "it is what it is" blog..I knew I wanted to use them! {She also has a Smartie Pants printable that is adorable!!}

I didn't have time to bake fresh cookies...but Oreos were there for the rescue...I simply dipped them into baking chocolate and sprinkled them with red hearts and chunky red sugar. The hard part was waiting till they hardened! I have a few more things planned for the girls like some after school cupcakes...but right now...I'm so tired I'm having a hard time writing a complete sentence...so I'm totally going to bed....
Nite!

1 comment:

  1. I love them, Colleen! Thanks for sharing and for linking back. :) I hope their first day is great today!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails