Sunday, June 26, 2011

A Colorful Bunting!


I've been sewing this weekend...I finally felt good enough to go into my studio {this cough/cold thingy is really kicking me down, I tell ya!!}....I ordered new curtains...white polka dot ones but my window needed some color...and so I made a bunting to fit above my window area...

Funky photos I know....I used the Lomoish setting for a retro look...just playing around...having a little photo fun!!
What did you do this weekend? My little Girlys are off to church camp for the whole week! I don't even know what I'm going to do without the two of them home!! I've always had at least one of them home so this is going to be new for me....I'm going to prepare goodie boxes tomorrow to ship to them!! I hope they have fun!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Lovely bunting. Hope you feel better soon and enjoy your time on your own. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails