Wednesday, November 3, 2010

November Already!!?!!

This month is going to be super busy!! I am doing a couple of crafts shows in early December and will be trying to get all sorts of goodies ready for them in the next couple of weeks!! Unfortunately...with all this leftover Halloween candy starring at me and my lack of will power over such yummy deliciousness, I decided to bag a few into these cute little bags!!

This one is making its way home to AZ tonight...tucked safely into my sisters luggage for giving to my other Sister! How can anyone loss weight this week?! Oh, I know most can...but I have a serious feeling that tomorrow the scale will not go in my favor...and it will be my will powers fault for sure!!
Get ready to see some craft fair items in the next couple of weeks....I feel I'm already behind...so many ideas....so little time!!
Off to get ready to take my Sister to the airport...with tears in my eyes already!! =:O(

1 comment:

  1. OOOH I think I know where you'll be for at least one of those craft shows! Looking forward to seeing what you've got up your sleeve :) You know I will be munching on some pretzels at the very least!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails