Saturday, August 28, 2010

A Thanks and Goodbye.....

Well...This is my last post for the P K Glitz blog, at least as a Design Team member! While they have asked me to stay on, I have decided I need to work on getting more going in my etsy store and have a few other things in the works, including taking some college graphics classes and possibly teaching scrapbooking classes locally!

I have so enjoyed "meeting" all the girls and playing with all the products!! I know I will use P K Glitz products in future projects so you'll see the sparkly stuff here...because really....who can create without glitter around????? So Thanks, P K Glitz, for having me and for all the fun!!!

3 comments:

  1. ...I am going to miss you at P K Glitz! I love watching your projects and wish you all the best with your upcoming adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, love those letters you used to spell the Thanks with, and the stitching looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I can't work without glitter! LOL

    This card is so sweet! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails