Tuesday, August 3, 2010

August Already???

This layout was so fun to make! I'm sure it was probably made easy to do by the fact that the subjects in this picture are some of my most favorite peeps, ever!! =:O) I made this layout for P K Glitz. I used their China Red Glitter Glitz on one of the embellishments and also on the journaling tag (which I kinda cropped out of the photo..oops!) It is such a beautiful red! Like a sparkle burst of fun! I love this color....really!!!

I think what's even more fun is that I'm going to be offering a couple of different embellishment packs in my etsy store this week with fabric flowers and homemade paper goodness! I hope you'll like them. Here is a close up of some of the embellishments! Some of which are already in my shop!! FUN!!

It's hard to believe its August already! Where did the summer go? Why does it seem the lazy days and carefree nights begin to end before they have even begun? Now is the time for getting back to schedules and alarm clocks, hurried mornings and lunch money. I'm happy and kinda sad. While the Kids are still having fun with different activities, I am missing the big excitement of a family trip which we did not take this year due to our own "economic situation". I miss the long flight and road stops on the drive of getting to somewhere fun. Did you go somewhere this summer? A place you feel refreshed and ready to start again? What was the best part of it? Where do you want to go next? I'm still hopeful for a weekend away. The beach is calling me and I'll be here just looking for a way to pick up and answer that call!

1 comment:

  1. OMG that is the most wonderfull layout I have ever seen. What fabulous work you do. And the picture is just completed made perfect by you work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails