Saturday, July 31, 2010

Life is Sweet.....Enjoy!!!

Just another quick post....another card I did for P K Glitz! I used some more Glitter Pearls...I've decided, I really like them!! I wanted the strawberry lemonade to look more real. Not just flat so I used some Helmar glue which I smeared onto the jar...I think it kinda looks wet and has some movement.

I love the look of the quilted background and wish I had quilted it some more....How happy would it be to be sipping some Strawberry Lemonade right now out of a mason jar with a sprig of mint??!! I found a yummy recipe I wanted to try....just look at this deliciousness from Life's Ambrosia YUM!!! Doesn't it just make you want to have some ??

Hard to believe school is back on in just 3 weeks!! Working on a couple of cute back to school items and a few things for the etsy shop. Is there ever enough time??!! I vow to see a Beach before school starts again! I think a trip to Lake Tahoe is a must do...
Are you having some fun this summer!!? Does it seem to be whizzing by???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails