Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday, Monday....

When my neighbor brought me over some bags of craft supplies that she was no longer using, I knew I would find some treasures in there....sure enough I found a BUNCH of embroidery hoops! Lately, I've been seeing them decorated as wall hangings and just LOVED the idea! So I gave it a try!!!!

I'm glad I did. Easy and fun!! You should so try it!! I made this one for P K Glitz and if you do make one I would definitely recommend using glitter on the rim...it looks so pretty and adds a lot to it!! You can see a different picture and find all the details on their blog...
How was your weekend? Pretty quiet around here...but alas...no dieting and I'm not weighing in today. I already know. I wonder if I will every figure out how to have enough motivation to keep me on track. This week should be pretty busy...next week starts summer vacation and I'm kinda happy...kinda sad.
Hope your having some fun!!

2 comments:

  1. So cute. Love the colors and all the do-dads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you to have a neighbor like that, and what a great job you did with all these items into a beautiful project. I really like the glitter/bling! Mary L

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails