Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Thank You and a Winner!!

Wow! What a great Blog Hop! I hope you all had fun!! I just wanted to say Thank You to everyone who stopped by my blog and left such Wonderful comments! I appreciate the nice thoughts!!! So....Thank You!!

I loved making this card...I punched out a little hole a popped one of these vintage dictionary buttons into the space....I think it turned out so cute! Oh...you don't want to talk about the card today? You want to see who won! Well Okay.....The person that won a set of my embellishments is:

Ruth,
who said: "beautiful flowers, I so love using the old vintage printed pages
and glitter is like my favorite...."
Ruth! Please sent me your address so I can get these out to you!!

If I don't hear from Ruth by Wednesday, I will pick another winner! I hope you all had a great Easter weekend...its spring break around here so the Kiddos are home...so I need to find something fun to do with them.....Any fun thoughts?
Have a Great Week!!
Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Ruth!

    We are on Spring Break also...we have the zoo, roller-skating, and swimming on the schedule as well as the Library if we can fit it in! We did the park with a picnic, which was a lot of fun. I know our bookstore has reading time and activities too, so we may try to squeak that in somewhere! I am new to this SAHM thing, so I am totally eating this up!! (and they sleep better when I run them all down!) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Ruth!!! you got some really cute embellies! =)


    Thanks Colleen for visiting my blog! ( is it very much in the early stages.. haha )

    hugs
    juli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colleen, i am sorry i cannot seem to leave a comment... :( thanks for choosing me, but i guess i cannot reach you..
    my addy is ruth19520127@hotmail.com
    thanks again...

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails