Friday, April 23, 2010

More Than Enough!!

It’s been a while since I made an ATC or ACEO….its even been a longer time since I’ve made a Fairy Tear Bear!! I decided to make one this week and boy…did it take me longer than expected...I'd forgotten how much effort these little bears take!!
I think the end result turned out pretty cute thou...

The title for this Fairy Bear ATC is a little reminder that I think We ALL forget sometimes... the knowledge and belief that we are, already, More Than Enough...remember that...
You can get all the details for this card on the P K Glitz blog and a close up of all that sparkle!!!!
If you would like to see some of my other Tear Bear Fairy ATCs / ACEOs click here, here and here!
I hope you have a "beary" spectacular day and a fabulous weekend! Do you have any plans? Something fun????????

2 comments:

  1. Your bear is so adorable! I love tear bears (well all animals actually)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails