Sunday, March 14, 2010

An Apple a Day!!

Just popping in real quick to say Hi and to show you a card I made for the P K Glitz blog, you can see all the details there! It was so fun making that apple on their Wonder Film!!


Its so sunny and nice here today...I can feel Spring coming!! Woohooo.....Honey even decided he needed to BBQ!! Yummy Ribs and my Daughter just brought me a recipe for Honey-Bacon Grilled Corn...and said we NEED to make this...I'm thinking she's right!!
Hope the new week is great...and remember..An Apple a Day, Keeps the Dr. Away!!
Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. that corn sounds so yummy! hope you had a fabulous bbq! Cute card too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails