Monday, February 8, 2010

Boys like Valentines too!!


I needed to make a couple of valentines that would work for Men...Friend Men...you know, just one of the guys, kinda Valentines...so this is what I came up with...simple, cute and not so girly, lovely dovey....which was a little bit of a challenge for me because I wanted to do bows and flowers...and PINK...but I refrained...

You can't tell in the picture but the Martha Stewart hearts are pop-dotted. I loved this Happy "Heart" Day, craft smart stamp which I got at Michaels..it works for everybody...boys included! The g.c.d studios paper...pretty, pretty!!
I'm finally getting my first cold of the season, thought our house was gonna skip them this year.... =:O( Seems like its gonna be a pretty good head cold....I totally want a nap! So...I'm off...Have a Happy Day today!!
Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Very elegant card Colleen, it does work for boys and girls. I also love the Happy *heart* Day stamp...very cute. ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these Colleen! Thanks for all the good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "handsome" cards!! love them, my poor husband always ends up with pink cards lol!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails