Saturday, December 19, 2009

Fun Wine Tags....I'll Drink to That! =:O)

If you're anything like me, you find yourself taking a bottle of wine over to a friends house, sometime during the holidays. I never like to take them undressed and these cute little tags, do the trick!

The base of the these tags are craft card stock from Papertrey Ink. Covered in vintage Christmas sheet music and painted with a little Tim Holtz Crackle Paint they then get fun embellishments and who can resist some happy ribbon?!

This tag uses a chipboard piece that I sewed and attached pretty felt to the backside...makes a little color pop! The Glimmer Mist helps too...and you know I love a little sparkle!! I love this way to dress up your wine bottle and your recipient can reuse it too...its perfect for a scrapbook page or Christmas tree decoration, or even use it on a package as the gift tag...Love that!!!

Hard to believe Christmas is just next week!!! Are you ready? Have any fun plans? We will be having our annual Smorgasbord Party at our house. A yummy pot luck of fun! Our older Kids will spend the night on Christmas Eve and that is very special. I like having everyone home, at least for a couple of days or so =:O) Remember if your are out and about, heading to Christmas parties...Please don't Drink and Drive!
Happy Holidays!!!
Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. I love the wine tags and they have been a great hit along with my Haywood Winery Zinfandel!
    Thanks Colleen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Janice! Im so glad you liked them all!!! Thank you so much!!! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails