Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Don't Change the Wrapper!!!!

I know...its been a little boring around here lately....I'm trying to get some stuff ready for the couple of craft shows I'm in! I've been busy making little happy things...like these...I know you've seen me show them before but these little peppermint candy bags are some of my very favorites...I dressed them all up for Christmas this time of course.

They all got a little tag or hanging something and then I couldn't resist adding a little jingle bell to each one too! I used all sorts of Christmas scrapbook paper and ribbon. I made lots and lots!! They look so pretty all together!! I'm more concerned with the fact that I think York has gone to packaging the peppermints differently! They are coming now in little packets instead of foil wrapped! I thought maybe it was just for the Holidays but it appears that even the everyday ones are in the new wrapper too....and that is sooooo sad!!! The crafting community should write letters!! Boycott the new wrappers!! LOL...anything..a revolt..just tell them not to take away the foil wrappers!!!

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving.....lots of yummy foods and family! Although sometimes I forget during the struggles of everyday life, I am Thankful for SOOOOOOOO much!! May you have a blessed Thanksgiving with LOTS to remember to be Thankful for!!
Love and Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. You come up with the greatest creations, Colleen. These are fantastic. Each different but all beautiful.
    Wishing you all a blessed Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely, you do have great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! I love them... they're beautiful and edible, great combination, however I might not want to eat them since they look so pretty! LOL (yeah, right, I'd dig in!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails