Friday, October 30, 2009

My late night making...Trick or Treaties!

~~Enter my Blog Candy to Win Yummy Stuff! HERE! Odds are very good!~~

So at 7:30pm last night, my Girls tell me they want to take some treats for their classmates....What? You tell me this now???? So, I wondered what we could make that was both....very inexpensive and cute...because cute is the most important thing when it comes to treats, afterall! We tossed about a few ideas and decided on these......

The Girls went thru my scrap stash and picked out Halloween paper scraps, I quickly cut 45 pieces (sized 3 1/2 x 3) grabbed the Hershey Milk Chocolate snack size bars and they started wrapping. We then looked thru the button box for black & orange buttons, cut the black string and ribbon...and unfortunately..it was BEDTIME...
ugh....I had to finish them alone.....I printed the Happy Halloween From tags, cut them out, distressed and punched them then worked in an assembly line to create these adorable little treats.....super inexpensive, a fabulous way to use up little scraps and easy! What could be better!!?!!
(As always, click on the picture to enlarge it a little bit!)

It was so fun to drive to school this morning and see all the people dressed in their Halloween outfits! Too fun! I saw Football Players, Bumble Bees, Witches, a Geisha....my favorite was the Crossing Guard who was dressed like Maleficent, complete with magic stick and all! Made me smile! Are you going to dress up this year? What are you going to wearing? Several years ago, I won a complete outfit from a movie...I will be dressed as a Dr., wearing Scrubs that are printed with "Woodward Penitentiary for Women"....Can you name the Movie????
Hope you have a SPookTaculaR Day!!
Hugs,

3 comments:

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails