Thursday, October 15, 2009

~Chocolate AND Pumpkin~Oh My!

Did you notice how this year is so quickly flying by? Some days I don't even know where the time went. Some days the time, blurs together so rapidly I miss the opportunity to to create anything at all. The car-pooling, laundry, cooking, cleaning, homework, worry and hugs are all I get done and then its time for bath and bed and another day has ended. In the last couple of days its rained quite a bit. I do like the first couple of rains. Its lovely to have a fire going when its dark and rainy, I miss having one. The rain coming also signifies, Halloween is right around the corner but FIRST there is another holiday....that EVERYONE should celebrate! =:O) National Chocolate Cupcake Day is October 18th!! That's this Sunday!!

(Photo from Country Living)

Look at this yummy thing...I may just have to be making these with the kids this weekend!! Chocolate Pumpkin Cupcakes..Oh My! Two of my favorite things!! Gather your Kids (well only if you want) and head to your kitchen this weekend and make some chocolaty yumminess cupcakes of your own! If your on a diet...No Pudge Mint...awesome and would make a yummy brownie cupcake or you could try this, which is what I Should be eating:

Image copyright 2008 Christel Jensen

I'll be back to crafting soon again too. My playroom calls out for me...Maybe I'll need to do a couple of Birthday cards with cupcakes on them of course!
Have a great day!!
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails