Thursday, September 24, 2009

Getting Ready for Christmas!!

Happy Thursday! I hope your week has been good!! I decided it was time to start getting ready for Christmas!?! I made a few cards today! I love how fun they are to make and of course, to give! Handmade cards, whether You made them or not, are always the best to give and receive, well....at least, I think! =O) Here is one of the cards I made today using my favorite rub-ons from Melissa Frances! They always make a great statement!

For this one, after I added the Celebrate rub-on, I stamped "The Season" with PTI Holiday Tag Collection stamp! Perfect!
This card uses one of the Creative Imaginations Chipboard Snowflakes which are so fun! They are perfect for the centers and are already glittered and stick by themselves! Gotta love that! How awesome are the teal jingle bells???? Happy!!! Now I need to find them in PINK!!

Trying hard to find a way to take my pictures...Inside! I've tried numerous different lights and backgrounds...I just hate having to take everything outside to photograph! I really need a new camera and thats on the wish list but I also need a better way to take the pictures! UGH!!! Bear with me as I save for a new camera and figure out the indoor lighting thing!! Any suggestions? Other than go outside...Lazy! =:O)
Hope your Thursday is everything you hope for it to be!!
Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Stunning card! Such great details. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Colleen! This is so pretty. I've been tinkering with Christmas ideas mostly, but no actual projects yet.

    Here's a link to a homemade light box: http://digital-photography-school.com/how-to-make-a-inexpensive-light-tent

    It looks like your camera takes a decent photograph - do you use macro?

    Cheers,
    Susan
    http://killamcreative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails