Wednesday, August 19, 2009

School's almost Back in Session!!!

The summer is coming to a close. The kids get their new schedules soon and I will have 3 kids in 3 different schools, luckily, 1 has his own car. I'm dreading the cost...this years yearbook is $80 alone for one of them! Add in the P.E. clothes, dues, pictures, ect....well...its overwhelming!!
I made this card today just because I am Thankful for school starting soon and that the kids still like school, well....most of the time! Its exciting!

I'm working on a couple of little school tags that I will sneak into the kids backpacks with a treat of some sort on the first day of school...I'll show you those soon!! Until then, Have a great day and Thank You for visiting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails