Monday, August 24, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mum!!

My Mum is going to be older this week...so I made her a card...and I "aged" it to match her! heheheheh.... My picture taking skills need some serious work...I know!!

I used a K&C Flower, they are so fun, like little pom pom's of happiness! The pink lace was sent to me (Thanks Becky!!) and its just lovely. The buttons, in a bag of beautiful, pinks, greens and blues. I'm not sure where the chipboard came from. The striped paper is Imaginisce and the beautiful patterned paper is from Tinkering Ink, which I just love!
I'm so use to doing things neat and precise. Clean edges, nothing undone. "Shabby", Distressing are kinda new to me so Im having fun playing around with different elements and techniques. I hope you like my mood?! I know, I do. Thanks for visiting me and have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your mom Colleen! :) That's a beautiful card, she will love it!

    :)Chel

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails