Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Copic Storage Solutions!!

I've decided Copic markers are addictive!! I love them...wish I had all of them and can't wait to get more of them. I love it when I see how other people store their markers and I saw this inexpensive way on LOTS of blogs! Since the price couldn't be beat, I decided to store mine in the same way!!
Photobucket
These little buckets can be found at IKEA in lots of different colors, since my studio is lavender and white, I choose the white ones. You can choose from green, blue, black or several other colors too! For under $8.00, my happy Copics are off my work space and now at eye level and I have been loving it ever since!!
Now if I could just organize the rest of the place! =:O)

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea. I am now feeling a trip to IKEA coming on. Thanks for enabling! ; )

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails