Saturday, December 13, 2008

Deck the Halls!!

I created this fun card today, as we are getting ready to decorate our tree and this is the first year we have pets. I am sure our little puppies will be trying to eat all the decorations and it will be interesting to see how turns out!!
Photobucket
The stamp is Stampendous and I colored it using Copic Sketch markers. I made him brown because my puppies are brown and black=:O) The paper line is Daisy D's and I think its from last years line...but I love the plaid and those pointsettas!! Martha Stewart ribbon and Dew Drops finish it off for a cute look! Well off to check and see if Honey has the lights on the tree yet.....
Have a great Weekend!!!

3 comments:

  1. This is just darling! Love the image! Great job...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color blocking. I love the image, too! Beautiful card.

    TFS!
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that plaid dsp! The oval nesties are very cute as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails